Topics of Interest
The topics of interest include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Challenges, industrial experiences, and solutions on managing product quality within the context of agile and rapid software development.
- Relation between agile and rapid SW development practices and product quality.
- Quality requirements management in agile and rapid software development.
- Integration and measurement of quality in agile and rapid processes during development and at runtime.
- Big data tools and platforms to gather and analyze quality during software development and at runtime.
- Planning and decision-making on the next development steps to ensure appropriate quality levels.
- Quality evolution and maintenance in agile and rapid cycles.
- Product quality models for agile and rapid software development.
- Managing technical debt in agile and rapid software development.
- Infrastructure/processes for iterative/incremental software quality management.
- Organizational aspects of agile/rapid processes and product quality.
- Quality monitoring and transparency in the context of agile and rapid SW dev.
- Creating a company culture of quality in the context of agile and rapid SW dev.
- Technical papers (12 pages max): beyond state-of-the-art methods, tools, or techniques in support of quality in ASD/RSD. Ideally, they report empirical evidence.
- Experience reports (12 pages max): (industrial) first-hand experience with, and lessons learned about the management of quality in ASD/RSD.
- Emergent research papers (6-8 pages): research endeavors/preliminary findings in the topics of the workshop that have just started.
- Vision papers (6-8 pages): new directions to follow in managing quality in ASD/RSD. Convincing arguments supported by clear rationale need to be included.
- Practitioner messages (4 pages max). Industry views on the topics of the workshop.
All submitted papers will undergo a rigorous peer review process. Papers will be selected based on originality, quality, soundness and relevance. All contributions must be original, not published, accepted or submitted for publication elsewhere. Submitted papers must conform to the Springer LNCS author guidelines. All papers should be submitted in PDF format through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=quasd2017